Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling Tools For Sale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

andrew bilton

Hi There,

I started up a business in birmingham in August last year, things where going smoothly, slowly building jobs up, until beginning of november 3 vehicles went into the back of my Van.

This has left me in a dilema, and unfortunatly i have to sell up and close the business.

i have all the tools needed for any new starter, or business looking to take someone on that needs more tools.

All tools

Everything from, Rubi dry cutter RRP £180 , wet cutter RRP £80, laser spirit level RRP £50, Drill RRP £80 Diamond headed drill bits £ 30 etc

Also

Buckets
files
All trowels & floats
steps.
all other bits and bobs.

Looking for a quick clear out of my wrote off van so i can scrap the vehicle.

Looking in the region of £300 - £350 ono

Im based in birmingham city centre,

you can contact me on here or call 07736063416

G

Gazzer

I think you would be better off selling separate and giving more details of individual items, Good luck.

D

DHTiling

hi andrew....can you give a better break down of the tools..which model and make of cutters and tools....etc...

B

brian c

i called this guy and the rail cutter is a ts60 he cant remember the make of the wet cutter,he wants to sell all tools as one and not sell individually.

E

enduro

Cant understand why somebody running into the back of your van should make you close your buisness. claim of insurance and get another one. Sounds as if you had work coming in, dont give up keep at it. I would think long and hard about throwing the towel in.

F

Fekin

Yeah, without more info it does sound rather odd, unless it's personal injury case etc

A

andrew bilton

thanks for your support, but i have got insurance money, but only got £450 as was a old van, i fell behind on rent payments, needed money, so have got another job

Reply to Tiling Tools For Sale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen