Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling kits for sale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

Highlander

I am emptying my main store and have put together 2 Kits for sale will post pictures if required. Prices are plus delivery either you can arrange collection or I can box or pallet.

Kit 1-Dewalt D24000 110v tile cutter and stand

---900mm tile cutter

---Fein cutter pro model

---1 x 110v transformer

---1 x 110v work light

---Kharl Dham Washboy

---Grinder---1800 level

---Dewalt Laser---Various trowels

---Elephant tub

---Tool boxes

---4 x 5ltr ltp natural stone sealer

---£1,150

Kit 2 -Rubi cutter ts30

---Montolit 52-p2 tile cutter

---Bricolina wet saw ---

---Grinder

---laser

---various trowels

---Elephant tub

---tool boxes

---spacers

---Cordless screw driver

---electric planer

---two levels

---4 x 5ltr ltp sealer natural stone

---£550

I will throw in various bits n pieces that I have lying around. For further info PM me.

Cheers,

Gary

All above going for £1000.00 need to empty store within next two weeks.

D

doug boardley

that's very cheap Gary to cheap imo, can you not put kits in store and hold out with your price. I'd not like to see a buyer make a killing at your (considerable) expense?

H

Highlander

that's very cheap Gary to cheap imo, can you not put kits in store and hold out with your price. I'd not like to see a buyer make a killing at your (considerable) expense?

Naa Doug want to down size my kit and clear out the store. Seems no one wants the gear even at the price mentioned :dizzy2: So will try papers and maybe ebay. Whoever buys will get loads of extras as am having major clear out.

Gary

T

TMTservices

will definatley be interested in de walt saw. Pm me in a couple of weeks if not sold . Cash short at mo.

Thanks

Sean

C

cornish_crofter

Interested, but I've got to get it all down to Cornwall. Kinda other end of country!

I could probably fit it all in though.

Reply to Tiling kits for sale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.