Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Tiling kits for sale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

TMTservices

will definatley be interested in de walt saw. Pm me in a couple of weeks if not sold . Cash short at mo.

Thanks

Sean

C

cornish_crofter

Interested, but I've got to get it all down to Cornwall. Kinda other end of country!

I could probably fit it all in though.

H

Highlander

Somebody got a bloody good bargain there...:punk:

Two guys from your neck of the woods mind you when I called them Geordies they said no way man we're Mackers?? or somethin like that. They drove up today loaded up and could not fit any more into their van and left mine at 4:30 so nice drive back for them. Sound guys.

B

brian c

Two guys from your neck of the woods mind you when I called them Geordies they said no way man we're Mackers?? or somethin like that. They drove up today loaded up and could not fit any more into their van and left mine at 4:30 so nice drive back for them. Sound guys.[/quo

glad you got themsold m8.

S

sparkypenguin

Just a quick post to say thanks to Gary (Highlander) for the tools and for taking the time to show us how they worked.:thumbsup:

Also a big thanks to my mate David (soupdragon) for driving me there and back in his van.:thumbsup:

I'll admit we were a bit worried after 7.5hrs of travelling, as when we first got there no one was in and his phone was diverting.
I thought it must have been a newbie initiation ceremony!

The only downside is that my car won't fit into my garage now.
I should have asked for a scraper and a can of de-icer to seal the deal.
I spent the entire day yesterday cleaning out one of my rooms so I can start to sort through all of the stuff.

I'm looking forward to using the Dewalt on my next job, regarldess of whether it's absolutley neccesary or not!

PS - Dave (David Howe Tiling), not sure why but Gary said I should send you a photo of the Dewalt.:smilewinkgrin:

Mark.

D

DHTiling

You got a bargain there mark....

Dewalt....thats coz i wanted it but didn't want to face the wife after i bought yet ANOTHER wet saw...:lol:

Reply to Tiling kits for sale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks