Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling Contract in London in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.tilersforums.com/im-look...60164-600-800-msq-stone-tiling-completed.html

Can anybody get on that bad boy?
Might be worth traveling to if you're not too far away maybe?

Central London though so I think charges apply to drive your vehicle around!!!!!!!!! Still can't get over congestion charges what a pigging rip off - no reduced traffic at all when I've gone there! Grrrrrrr Shut up now don't get me started. No I said shut up.

I

Ian

Proper nice job that, seems to be decent enough money if the prep is like he says.

Sent via Tapatalk for iPhone

I

Ian

London drives me mad, I'd love to do it but, not a fan of lodging away and I get grumpy if I can't read the young un her bed time story :lol:

Tony73

TF
Arms
Reaction score
http://www.tilersforums.com/im-look...60164-600-800-msq-stone-tiling-completed.html

Can anybody get on that bad boy?
Might be worth traveling to if you're not too far away maybe?

Central London though so I think charges apply to drive your vehicle around!!!!!!!!! Still can't get over congestion charges what a pigging rip off - no reduced traffic at all when I've gone there! Grrrrrrr Shut up now don't get me started. No I said shut up.

I could give you a hand :juggle2: :lol:

P

Peter

Seems like good money in it for the prep all being done. Would take you to wrap it up fairly quick for paying digs in London. An efficient team of 4 and a labourer or two should have it knocked out in a fortnight so nice return to be made at it.

Hopefully there's another one coming up in Belfast. :lol:

P

Pebbs

Is he having a laugh about the cladding? God help the poor men who take that part on for that rate. So many times the contractor says yes everything is ready to go......no problem......the levels are perfect.....NO NO NO! nothing is ever ready and the levels are never perfect. Good luck to those of you who want to tackle it, I did notice something he said the stone is arriving, but he hasn't said whos going to be doing the unloading and distribution on site. Watch yourselves lads, thats a lot of stone to be lugging around. Good luck to whoever gets it, and for gods sake, make sure you see the job before you sign up to anything, and also try and negotiate a cutting rate. I dont want to see a posting about problems on site and non payments...you have enough of that already from me!

Lynn

P

Pebbs

Just for the record, if anyone is going after it and they want a hand negotiating on this contract, I'll give you all my attention and help on this. I don't want any of you hard working men to be ripped off, it makes my blood boil seeing posts when some of you have worked hard to get paid, and have to deal with the stunts some companies pull.

Lynn

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Wise words and very kind of you there Lynn. :)

Thanks for offering to help the lads it probably wouldn't go amiss if somebody fancies checking it out who perhaps wouldn't normally go for that sort of job.

Reply to Tiling Contract in London in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen