Search the forum,

Discuss Tile Levelling systems in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

L

LM

you make the VAT number,
Deduct the tax.
and then do not complain, that you earn more than me,
per sq.m.
so, if you pay double, the price
it's right.
how many boxes do you use per year?
spend the money !!!, stop accumulating and that's it!
haha
I’m not complaining by any means :)
I have already said I use the Block clips from Ferramentaweb. I use on average about 3000 or 4000 clips per month, not a lot perhaps, but that’s how many on average I use and it saves me at least £700 a year over the RLS which allows me to buy other things and I’m happy with the results. If could buy RLS for the same price then I would:).

L

LM

You not seen Adey's link above Lee...good price for proper raymondi, still 25% more than the good copies though ;)
Yes I see those Andy now that you’ve pointed them out, but it cost me just over half that price for the Block clips. I bought 8000 RLS and they’re good, but in my opinion they’re not twice as good so aren’t worth me paying nearly double the price, that’s just my opinion though. If they were all free to me then I’d probably use the RLS. They’re only clips at the end of the day and if we can get the desired results from whatever we use then happy days:)

I

Italy

I’m not complaining by any means :)
I have already said I use the Block clips from Ferramentaweb. I use on average about 3000 or 4000 clips per month, not a lot perhaps, but that’s how many on average I use and it saves me at least £700 a year over the RLS which allows me to buy other things and I’m happy with the results. If could buy RLS for the same price then I would:).
in short, the last word is always up to you.
I already said that I do not care about the brand you use.
rls are not worth double the block?
true, they are worth at least 5 times more.
ahhah **** rls and all the leveling systems.
I will not make war for leveling systems
happy New Year

Reply to Tile Levelling systems in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen