Currently reading:
Tile Levelling Kits

Discuss Tile Levelling Kits in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

Just used my fingers, I've got Raimondi pliers but don't use them much.
I've got Genesis lash clips & they are garbage, these clips have a flat base & are good to work with.
stef apologize if I intrude.
I believe there is an error in the installation.
The bases should be in the corners.
strong pull with pliers.
Also being able to straighten bananas.
sorry

S

Stef

stef apologize if I intrude.
I believe there is an error in the installation.
The bases should be in the corners.
strong pull with pliers.
Also being able to straighten bananas.
sorry
There is no set way to fit the clips, certain tiles (wood planks) then yes you will pull the bow out of them but not with these tiles.
I couldn't get them flat when I had them face to face before install.
I'm tight on the deck also & that is why every tile hasn't got clips on them.
10mm trowel, back buttered & still can't get a clip below some of them.

I

Italy

There is no set way to fit the clips, certain tiles (wood planks) then yes you will pull the bow out of them but not with these tiles.
I couldn't get them flat when I had them face to face before install.
I'm tight on the deck also & that is why every tile hasn't got clips on them.
10mm trowel, back buttered & still can't get a clip below some of them.
then it throw tile in ocean!!! :)

S

Stef

Yip, these pink clips are just under 3mm & I still use spacers.

image.jpeg

james hailwood

TF
Arms
Bolton
I ordered clips & wedges from Italy, very similar to Raimondi but a lot cheaper.
When you say you level a floor with cement board & rapid set what do you mean?
Are you dry lining the floor with the cement boards?
What was the name of the system called? I used raimondi the other day and think they're very good but a bit pricey. Are the ones you found just as good but cheaper?

Reply to Tile Levelling Kits in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. Over the years I've used the good advice that I've read on this forum but with my current project I am a bit stumped. I am renovating an ensuite, it's...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are porcelain. I’ve just got to the end of my bag of Mapei flexible rapid set tile adhesive (powdered)...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement