Search the forum,

Discuss this weekend in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
anything exciting this weekend folks..what are we all up too

i managed to get a ticket to the amatuer boxing night in front of edinburgh castle last night...edinburgh fought london amatuers and was a great night out only a tenner a ticket also

few ciders for me tonight and then fishing tommorrow before the hurricane hits us :drool5::frown5:

U

user123

This weekend? Weelllll, I have just removed part of that mosaic commission I'm doing as I used the wrong stuff (GPPRO, the perfectly black silicone type product) and wasn't entirely happy with my results after trying to clean it off with braincell killing thinners yesterday, goodness, it was hard to get off, that mosaic will stay put that's for sure.
So redoing that after this cup of tea and later use the kerapoxy black kindly sent to me on one day delivery by ever wonderful and helpful Matt from TileGiant - how can anyhone so young be so together and efficient and helpful all rolled into one? TileGiant got a absolute gem there. Also been busy designing the next two commissions (from mind to paper) I can't wait to start, time is of the essence, so, it's a working weekend. But good somehow :)

S

Stewart

Just finished grouting 4 bathrooms done in cheap ceramic tiles (£8 a metre) in a 2 million pound house that's being built. Then managed to open the crates to get a look at 150 metres of travertine I've got to fit. Absolutely shocking stuff, so have a meeting with the client Monday to tell him I'm not fitting it. Chilling out with wife and kids the rest of the weekend, with the consumption of a few sherry's tonight and a movie.....

Created on iPhone.....

S

Stef

anything exciting this weekend folks..what are we all up too

i managed to get a ticket to the amatuer boxing night in front of edinburgh castle last night...edinburgh fought london amatuers and was a great night out only a tenner a ticket also

few ciders for me tonight and then fishing tommorrow before the hurricane hits us :drool5::frown5:

Did you end up in the Western Bar after the castle??????? :piggy: :thumbsup:

A

Aston

pricing work again! but i am certainly not complaining over that. seem to be getting loads of wet room enquiries. October, november and december will be manic!!

i start training 6 days a week next week and the wife has roped me into taking the boys to cubs, football and kick boxing. she reckons i spend more time here than with the family lol...lots of early starts and late finishes for me between now and christmas..

U

user123

Correction, epoxying tomorrow, can't hack it any more today... the mosaic section is redone that will have to do for today..

D

DHTiling

Finished the marble floor with bespoke skirtings and steps..just to seal on monday..

Now chilling with a can of ice cold Bud.. :)

Strummer is working in Mansfield for a week and started fitting the kitchen today.. poor soul :lol:

U

user123

Finished the marble floor with bespoke skirtings and steps..just to seal on monday..

Now chilling with a can of ice cold Bud.. :)

Strummer is working in Mansfield for a week and started fitting the kitchen today.. poor soul :lol:

That sounds picture worthy, can we see it when it's done? :)

Reply to this weekend in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen