Search the forum,

Discuss This could be interesting. :) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Latest news from Nu-life stone care .....

[video=youtube;p1jt11f0lmM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1jt11f0lmM[/video]

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
I have spoken to someone else very recently about another system that doesn't require the klindex £5500 machine and instead a polishing machine that is weighted to 90kg!!!! Two pad system which can be extended to use another two or three pads. Gives astounding results on granite!!!!

Would you like pics?

of course you would

Last edited:

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
This system is coming from America and one company has the rights tto them. It will cost around £700 including import charges etc. I'm actually going to test these out when I have a free day which will be in a fortnights time after this job.

I suppose til then that's all I have but since asking about the restoration in my thread a few posts below I have been doing a fair bit of research!!

ill Defo get some videos then. Any questions filtering through your equally excited mind as mine was lol

C

Concrete guy

This is interesting. We have the ability to produce polishing pads for pretty much any machine available, frankfurt pads, banana pads,planetary pads, dry pads, wet pads - you name it we can make it.

The only problem is I've no experience whatsoever of floor grinding/polishing the UK and need some education. I don't know which machines are the most popular or what products are the most consumed. I just didn't come from that particular industry.

If anyone wants to help us out there, the upside for them is we'd use them to test new products as we make them. in so much as, you'd get free stuff.

It would be terribly useful if you were in or around Surrey or at least relatively local.

E

Eduardo

In my opinion,this machine can work only for polished, and only small areas.My old 'titina' with 1 bag adhesive over,have 90kg.I do this many times.

M

MARBLE_TONY

When I get chance I will give you my full opinion on these, I don't have the time to type enough as I am on my phone. But they are the latest form of Cheetah pads

Reply to This could be interesting. :) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen