Search the forum,

Discuss Things we would LOVE to have... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

just saw this gorgeous yummy little glass kajak - I would love one!! and the clear warm water beach to go with it...and a deserted little private island to row out to... hmm... and so on.. :lol: anyhow, this is a thread for all you good people to post any fancy stuff (things, not people, ok?!) you come across and would just love to have, money no object. And you never know, it might come true, simsalabim!
fairy%202.gif

glass boat.jpg

D

doug boardley

been thinking about getting a couple of 2 seater kayaks ourselves G, doubt we can afford glass bottomed ones though.

D

DHTiling

just saw this gorgeous yummy little glass kajak - I would love one!! and the clear warm water beach to go with it...and a deserted little private island to row out to... hmm... and so on.. :lol: anyhow, this is a thread for all you good people to post any fancy stuff (things, not people, ok?!) you come across and would just love to have, money no object. And you never know, it might come true, simsalabim!
fairy 2.gif

View attachment 31962

Shucks No Cheryl cole then..:lol:

I want one of these then.. :)

2011-Volkswagen-Transporter-Sportline.jpg

U

user123

Shucks No Cheryl cole then..:lol:

I want one of these then.. :)

Well, GUESS! what made me add that little proviso.... :lol: :lol: ....

That van looks like the A team van, doesn't it? :smilewinkgrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

doit4u

With all the advances in gene therapy I would love it if they could fix my wife's untidy gene.

Reply to Things we would LOVE to have... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen