Search the forum,

Discuss The things you may see,while doing tenanted refurbs in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

mz30

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Now i thought i had seen everything when i saw an old lady at the top of the stairs naked from the waist down ,demanding that i get her some toilet roll,but today i was absolutely and totally beaten by one of my workmates,he is fitting sash windows in a heritage house in the town centre and i am working in the bathroom,i'll set the scene.

The house is lived in by an alcoholic father a grossly overweight mother and a 19 yr old son its a 4 story house the son lives on the top floor,so the guy goes to the sons bedroom and knocks on the door,hi mate am just gonna replace your windows to which he gets a mumbled response,which as english is the guys second language he thought he heard , yes come in,what he walked into was a video cam and a full blown 2 guy 1 girl menage e trois,he closes the door 10 mins later the 3 emerge from the room looking all happy with themselves and say go on mate its all yours.

The things that go on behind closed doors lol

I

Ian

Lol, I've stumbled across a few pairs of knickers whilst working but, I think a full blown snuggle video tops the lot!

D

DHTiling

Lol, I've stumbled across a few pairs of knickers whilst working but, I think a full blown snuggle video tops the lot!

As strummer about putting customer knickers on his head in a room on his own :lol:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I can remember a mate of mine years ago got caught by his dad years ago.

He was in his bedroom shaking hands with the unemployed when suddenly this face appeared at the window with a chamois leather doing a figure8 on the glass.

He told us about it and years later when he got married his best man played a tape of George Formby 'When I'm cleaning windows' during his best mans speech.

We rolled about pi$$ing ourselves and all the old dears were asking what it was all about. :hurray:

STEVO

TF
Reaction score
OMG, what's all yours? the videocam or the windows!!
Reminds me of a laugh we had one day. Me and couple of plumbers doing bathroom in a house. they were taking up floorboards in the ladys bedroom to move some piping. Young plumber lad picks up bedside cabinet, door falls open and out rolls her "battery operated toy" onto the floor!! poor lad didnt know where to look!

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
As strummer about putting customer knickers on his head in a room on his own :lol:

One of my mates did that, jumping around at the top of the stairs with a pair on his head, looked down the stairs and the woman was stood there.... He thought she'd left for work! The guy working with him was in stitches!

W

White Room

I'm no prude and done the circuit but to think someone puts a pair of the customers knickers on your head when your working in someones house, what is going on FFS....

Reply to The things you may see,while doing tenanted refurbs in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen