Currently reading:
The Patio Is Finished @ Last (photo's)

Discuss The Patio Is Finished @ Last (photo's) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mmmadman

Hi all

Well after several weeks (work away a lot) its done, I have put some pictures in my album, your comments would be appreciated as its the first time I have tackled any ntural stone work.

I am now starting the bathroom so watch this space!

Many thanks for all the great advice from many of you..............

Cheers....................:smilewinkgrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mmmadman

Many thanks for all the great comments from the pro's out there and to Dave for linking the pics to the post.

I haven't done a great deal of tiling before but I am a keen DIYer and an engineer by proffession so whenever I do any DIY I always go overboard with the attention to detail, so every job takes a while but normally ends up ok................

Once again thanks for all the advice on this great forum............:smilewinkgrin:

Reply to The Patio Is Finished @ Last (photo's) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.