Currently reading:
Tester project pic

Discuss Tester project pic in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

This is wivers.......

Dave, your illness has obvioulsy taken a turn for the worse and you need to lie down now....

Please note, all forum members, that Daveyboy is in a fragile state at present and any of his utterings-mutterings must not be taken seriously. We will check up on him again tomorrow and give him another injection if need be.:16:

No further comment to protect patient confidentiality.

:46:

D

DIYwoman

Gosh! weren't we supposed to be discussing my first bodge.. oops, undertaking?!
Mankini and Ginger! Can't open Dave's pic. Wivers, that is a gorgeous pic -your not bad either. :xmascandyman:
I fear, like BDS, we could get thrown out by Grumps for tarnishing the gravitas of this forum!
Is Grumps on holiday?
BDS, good luck with the surgery. I am sure Mosaic girl can help with suggestions. Will send list of remedies through PM.
Off to see James Bond - such a lunatic who can't be let out. Needs care in the community. It's this friend who salivates over the mention of Craig hence been dragged to the movie.

W

wivers

Gosh! weren't we supposed to be discussing my first bodge.. oops, undertaking?!
Mankini and Ginger! Can't open Dave's pic. Wivers, that is a gorgeous pic -your not bad either. :xmascandyman:
I fear, like BDS, we could get thrown out by Grumps for tarnishing the gravitas of this forum!
Is Grumps on holiday?
BDS, good luck with the surgery. I am sure Mosaic girl can help with suggestions. Will send list of remedies through PM.
Off to see James Bond - such a lunatic who can't be let out. Needs care in the community. It's this friend who salivates over the mention of Craig hence been dragged to the movie.

You hear that boys.....gorgeous picture.... finally someone with a bit of taste.

I knew there was someone out there..... exactly how long have they let you out for??

U

user123

Yes, boys will be boys. No offense taken. God knows, we could do with some humour at this time of doom and gloom.
Happy Christmas all. I don't know how to do the wizzy bits.
cheers!!!

Humour on here aplenty - always nice to see you! - I'm meant to be tidying up... for 'wizzy' bits, such as smilies just click on the (more) link in the smilies box on your right and a whole collection comes up. The post icons plant themselves in front of the thread title. If you want to include someone's quote in your reply, click on the 'quote' button bottom right of message, it'll look fine automatically once it's up, and as long as you leave the 'quote' in brackets at both ends you can delete within it what doesn's apply.

Have a good one yourself and a brilliantly blissful 2009! :carols:

Reply to Tester project pic in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.