Search the forum,

Discuss Suggestions appreciated for best results discontinued stone in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Blunt Tool

I suggested taking doorway piece away, straighten and manufacture edge again and fill with matching pebble mosaic, said I was boring and to think outside the box!

D

Dumbo

The chance of the shade and veining being even remotely close is next to nil!
But we are dealing with somebody who wishes not to change their floor and although it will show it can probably got to a close colour with things like colour intensifiers or coloured waxes

W

WetSaw

Nick KateJ's idea.... 20170901_214618.png

O

One Day

But we are dealing with somebody who wishes not to change their floor and although it will show it can probably got to a close colour with things like colour intensifiers or coloured waxes

It will 100% stand out like a sore thumb no matter how hard you try.
Might as well go for full-on feature strip.

Get something like this made:
Bubbles in water encased in glass, strong enough to walk on...

Christmas-hot-sale-waterproof-acrylic-illuminated-water.jpg

B

Blunt Tool

I remember reading a story about how the Japanese don't throw any porcelain or china ornaments out if damaged they get them repaired with pure gold as it highlights the journey the piece has been thru as in life. But we are speaking about a lot of gold and even they would be gasping and they are really really not short!

O

One Day

I remember reading a story about how the Japanese don't throw any porcelain or china ornaments out if damaged they get them repaired with pure gold as it highlights the journey the piece has been thru as in life. But we are speaking about a lot of gold and even they would be gasping and they are really really not short!
kintsukuroi.jpg

B

Blunt Tool

Any images that give an overview of the rooms Ian?
Haha you won't believe this Marc but not allowed to as customer very very private and not allowed. Camera only allowed to take floor photos haha rich people they are all daft or eccentric as they call it haha

Reply to Suggestions appreciated for best results discontinued stone in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen