Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Stabila telescopic level in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

smokie899

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
So bombarded with the usual tool companies emails, but one thing caught my eye, the stabila telescopic spirt level.
Are these a new thing are have they been about a while, because I ain't.
Looks right up my street, but wonder if they are sturdy enough.
Sizes range from 63cm-105cm and an 80cm-127cm.

smokie899

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Don't know how to, well not on an iPad. But it's 'Buy Brand Tools' Ref no. STB80-105 and Ref no. STB80T-127

O

Old Mod

Don't know how to, well not on an iPad. But it's 'Buy Brand Tools' Ref no. STB80-105 and Ref no. STB80T-127
Get item on new page.
Click on the square with the upward arrow.
When pop up appears, scroll the bottom icon list and scroll left til you see 'copy' click this.
Go to post and touch the cursor on the screen with finger and wait for word 'paste' appears.
Click 'paste' then your link will be in the post.
Simple.

Reply to Stabila telescopic level in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks