Currently reading:
sorry how do i ?

Discuss sorry how do i ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jonnyc

im trying to get on to mac myself now to try and see how i did this before.
i got a mac nearly a year ago and got it partitioned because i was so used to windows and that has made me really lazy to take plunge and sort myself out with mac.
will come back in few mins if can find the way. it was not difficult when shown ,just a matter of if i can rememeber like you.
i have a feeling theres a humdinger of a pool just itching to reveal itself to the forum.
get it on !!

J

jonnyc

oh lordy.
i got on mac and viewed my photos , could see they were too big to upload to tilers forums , but for life me cant see how i downsized before.
i can only think i had my trusty nephew at the time by my side with a big feed and a hearty brew within his grasp supplied by yours truly ,when i did this sucessfully before and since which time have convinced myself that i did it on my own !!!
onward and downward in this department, but heyho theres loads of things these young gun tilers cant do that we can .
or at least im hoping so!!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
oh lordy.
i got on mac and viewed my photos , could see they were too big to upload to tilers forums , but for life me cant see how i downsized before.
i can only think i had my trusty nephew at the time by my side with a big feed and a hearty brew within his grasp supplied by yours truly ,when i did this sucessfully before and since which time have convinced myself that i did it on my own !!!
onward and downward in this department, but heyho theres loads of things these young gun tilers cant do that we can .
or at least im hoping so!!

Can you use i-photo on the Mac Jonny, that that might have the option to re-size

Reply to sorry how do i ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.