Search the forum,

Discuss Software for designing buisness cards etc in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

uug197h

not worth buying have a look at vistaprint you can get 250 cards for free you just pay postage if your not in a rush then 14 day service is about £3.99p

P

postie

not worth buying have a look at vistaprint you can get 250 cards for free you just pay postage if your not in a rush then 14 day service is about £3.99p

I looked there 197 a great offer but there are limited designs what i wanted to do was design a logo then upload it to Vistaprint .

U

uug197h

Try microsoft office you can get images from the web and change them to suit you or a photo program

D

DevonR

Agreed, Photoshop is the way to go. Should you wish to be a bit more advanced you can employ the entire Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat).

Drop me a pm if you need any help finding a copy.

B

BrhTiling

I used a combinaton of MS word and MS publisher to design my cards and website.... You can get a free trail version of publisher online,, as long as you have broadband to download it.

Good thing about getting some software for you PC is you can tweak as much as you like, then just take them somewhere on disk to get them printed

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I use Photoshop or Fireworks to design mine. You can download a page size layout from their website and then work on that.

Find a few business cards you like and get something similar to them made up with it.

Reply to Software for designing buisness cards etc in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen