Currently reading:
Smallest Wetroom With Porcel-Thin

Discuss Smallest Wetroom With Porcel-Thin in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

This was an education being so small, the guy done his own prep with marmox boards:yikes: which did'nt make the job any easier.
Soooooooooo much cutting because of the size of the tiles. Some of the photos came out quite dark no idea why.

Wet Room Porcel-Thin 008.jpg Wet Room Porcel-Thin 009.jpg Wet Room Porcel-Thin 005.jpg Wet Room Porcel-Thin 003.jpg Wet Room Porcel-Thin 006.jpg Wet Room Porcel-Thin 004.jpg Wet Room Porcel-Thin 002.jpg Wet Room Porcel-Thin 001.jpg

W

White Room

Looks stunning mark. Think I personally would of gone for a slightly darker grout. Would u of taken on the job without going to rays day?

The grout colour was the customers choice and no persuading was going to happen...I tried.

To be honest, No I would'nt have even attempted fixing the porcel-thin for a paying client, Rays day was quality but a day can't show you everything but it's a good start, that's where experiance comes in when fixing these tiles as it is only a tile but larger and thinner.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

The grout colour was the customers choice and no persuading was going to happen...I tried.

To be honest, No I would'nt have even attempted fixing the porcel-thin for a paying client, Rays day was quality but a day can't show you everything but it's a good start, that's where experiance comes in when fixing these tiles as it is only a tile but larger and thinner.
very nice finnish if you can fix in tight spaces like that and leave a job looking that good then no tile or space will ever defeat you after all you are the master and the tile the slave :thumbsup:

Reply to Smallest Wetroom With Porcel-Thin in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement