Search the forum,

Discuss Simpson backer boards? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

anybody heard/used them? Plumber rang me today about next job and he said that these boards had been provided by client for walls and floor. From his description they sound like a wedi/marmox type board, but tbh I've never heard of them, can't find anything on google either.

B

Bubblecraft

Simpson make clips & supports like insulation retaining clips & deck ties. Very much like Expamet products. Never heard of them doing the actual boards though

D

Dougs Third Go

I'm going to look at job on thursday night, as you say Dave, probably another brand with their stamp on it, although I've never even heard of simpsons.

Reaction score
Hi Doug,

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Doug, Found this web address might be the ones you're looking for.
http://www.simpsons-enclosures.co.uk/product/simpsons-wetrooms-wall-and-floor-panels/wall-and-floor-panels/

D

Dougs Third Go

Plumber dropped a bit off on job I'm at, it's just like wedi. They've 10mm thickness though, to marry up to 12.5mm plasterboard outside wet area..:mad2:, looks like they'll be having to change it.

Reply to Simpson backer boards? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen