Search the forum,

Discuss Searching job anywhere in uk in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I’m Ignatiu from Ghana seeking or searching tiling job in yo from an individual or a company. I have 5 years experience but am also willing to enhance what I already know. There pictures of me doing what I know how to best. thanks you..

3D07AD73-220A-4F11-B385-573B10535877.jpeg

E3E3708E-EF7B-4431-BF45-3B6F2A2A346C.jpeg

BD81B661-5219-4517-981C-443E409AD9C7.jpeg

BA3ABBBA-28E0-4BBD-81DC-CA50A6D9E208.jpeg

faceman

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Not really good job, sorry. If you say you have 5 years experience .....
That’s a bit harsh. I’ve seen tiling done in Thailand and like Ignatius said it is very different to Europe. Whilst the methods are very different some things I saw I was impressed by. Keep going Ignatius.

Reaction score
That’s a bit harsh. I’ve seen tiling done in Thailand and like Ignatius said it is very different to Europe. Whilst the methods are very different some things I saw I was impressed by. Keep going Ignatius.
Thank u @faceman

Tony73

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I have spent 5 years in military.... so in my mind, you do it right or don't do it. We all learn, but if you have 5 years experience, you must be better. Maby I'm wrong, maby in some country's they don't have tools, we have. Apologies if I insulted
Someone with my comment.

Reply to Searching job anywhere in uk in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen