Currently reading:
ryobi one+ 18v cordless system

Discuss ryobi one+ 18v cordless system in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

My dad has had a Ryobi battery grinder which has been in use for about 3 years but not used all that much. It recently started having what felt like clutch slip problems. While the wheel would turn, when asked to cut a tile it would stop but motor continued to turn.
Apart from that the batteries did not last long and the whole unit was heavy and hard to handle.
This was the old blue model, I think they have changed since but no idea what the changes include.

T

tommo-wales

I bought the 18v drill and angle drill about 4 yrs ago to use around the house as taking stuff out the van and forgetting to put it back in was a nightmare. Anyway its found its way to the one of my vans and although doesent get used much, we find them quite good, infact the angle drill is always good for a few 25mm holes in joist on new builds when you cant be bothered to get the wired makita out. Occasional/light use its A-OK.
Tom

Reply to ryobi one+ 18v cordless system in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.