Search the forum,

Discuss Rubi Tr review please?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

p4ulo

Right then.
I've been doing a couple of bathroom and kitchen projects a month now, and been hiring manual tile cutters to do the job.
I have a plasplugs contractor wet-cutter for stone, and after 10 or so jobs he's starting to get a bit worn out and the bearings appear to be "off-centre" producing non-straight cuts....(yes, I've tried new blades)
He still copes with the complicated bits though.

I bought a RUBI TI-75-S off a friend of mine a while back, I've used it once and its sat in the garage in its box for over a year. Its too meaty for me, I don't do enough "big" job to justify its awesome power.....

So, I wanted an opinion on the RUBI TR-700S.

I want a cutter with an adjustable angle, moveable breaker bar etc, and thought this one would cover all and even stretch up to the big ones!!

Please help me out with some tips.....

ps - the TI will be up for sale soon..............................................:hurray:

Reply to Rubi Tr review please?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.