Search the forum,

Discuss Rubi Extended From Tm 90 To Gt 1360 in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

I would like to introduce the first prototype if an extention to your rubi cutter, with the size of tiles these days its hard to keep up with the ever growing porcelain we have to tackle. Pictured here is my permanently adapted Tm 90 into 136 cm cutting it will cut a 1m square tile diagonally, you can transform your older undersized cutter with an easy to assemble kit , I will be looking into sourcing some quality materials to produce a kit that is removable but heavy duty. Id like to see if any body is interested

DSC_0008.JPG

Reply to Rubi Extended From Tm 90 To Gt 1360 in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more.