Search the forum,

Discuss robinho signs for man city big things expected in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

LM Ceramics

im sure pj tiler will be delighted with the news of robinho signing for city suppose city could defintley break into the top 4 and compete with united and chelsea goodbye liverpool and arsenal

i just wish Bolton would sign someone before the window shuts but it doesnt look likely

P

pjtiler

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
:hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::8::8:
i never get excited

D

Derry

gotta admit i didnt see that one coming!

having said that though - the board want 4th place this season, win the premier next and champions league the year after???!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

thats cheared me up no end!

S

Sully

And the CEO said in an interview two weeks ago that he aspired to a 10 team elite Premiership and that the 'old boys' of Man City had absolutely no right to use the club colours in an indoor tournament as these were part of the 'corporate brand' that needed to be protected. By the way he is a yank that used to work for Nike.

May seem all rosy now but the game is heading for a mighty big fall!!

ps I have a soft spot for Man City and would love to see them win something.............. but there is something rotten going on I'm afraid.

Sorry to put a downer on it.

Andrew

P

pjtiler

And the CEO said in an interview two weeks ago that he aspired to a 10 team elite Premiership and that the 'old boys' of Man City had absolutely no right to use the club colours in an indoor tournament as these were part of the 'corporate brand' that needed to be protected. By the way he is a yank that used to work for Nike.

May seem all rosy now but the game is heading for a mighty big fall!!

ps I have a soft spot for Man City and would love to see them win something.............. but there is something rotten going on I'm afraid.

Sorry to put a downer on it.

Andrew
it,ll take a lot more than that to bring me down andy
i,ll be on cloud 9 till Christmas

L

LM Ceramics

just heard on sky sports new that city are planning moves for cristiano ronaldo a bid of £135 m (supposidly) cesc fabregas and torres

im glad city have bought robinho but i think the new owners are gettin people too excited but who knows we will find out in jan whether they keep to there word robinho is a start anyway

D

dean39

Good to see the blue half of manchester getting some good players in and it will be interesting to see how things pan out............

Reply to robinho signs for man city big things expected in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen