Discuss Require 20 x Porcelanite 300 Grafito size 33.3 x47.5 in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Require 20 x Porcelanite Grafito 300 Size 33.3 x 47.5 urgently will travel to collect

Attachments

• image.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 10

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Moved to correct forum, thanks @Dave for the report. :p

@Kenny G - Don't suppose you know which shop originally supplied them? Might help in finding them is all I was thinking. :)

Reaction score
Moved to correct forum, thanks @Dave for the report. :p

@Kenny G - Don't suppose you know which shop originally supplied them? Might help in finding them is all I was thinking. :)
This store is now closed I also contacted Porcelanite.es direct who confirmed this is now out of production. I need these to convert bath to shower tray as my wife is now seriously ill. As few as 10 maybe 15 might do the job. Thanks for your suggestion. K

Reply to Require 20 x Porcelanite 300 Grafito size 33.3 x47.5 in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks