Currently reading:
repairing a chipped bath

Discuss repairing a chipped bath in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Not sure about down south Jonny but I've seen a fix on a split in an acrylic bath, or rather I couldn't see the repair until it was pointed out to me through a magnifying glass. Almost impossible to detect. From what I understand it is difficult to match up the exact colour but clearly can be done. Lots of polishing and buffing though. Good luck. Didn't your guy have the bath covered when tiling though?

J

jonnyc

Not sure about down south Jonny but I've seen a fix on a split in an acrylic bath, or rather I couldn't see the repair until it was pointed out to me through a magnifying glass. Almost impossible to detect. From what I understand it is difficult to match up the exact colour but clearly can be done. Lots of polishing and buffing though. Good luck. Didn't your guy have the bath covered when tiling though?
of sorts I think. Don't want to investigate really. Been a stressful job all round and this is just one of those things. Weve all had bad weeks and sometimes things just go from bad to worse.

Reply to repairing a chipped bath in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.