Currently reading:
Regrout

Discuss Regrout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

MARBLE_TONY

Just my input here. We do a lot of tile replacements in restoring floors. So we initially started doing this we used to cut the grout with the fein machine and yes it is messy but found it painfully slow no control. Now it is not a problem the Exakt Saw Dc270 is perfect for it at first skeptical beacause it was a JML product at first. but with this saw you can set the depth so if you know the depth of the tile you are going to have no problems what so ever and the best thing when you attach the vac you have virtually zero dust and its quicker. I must admit the blade supplied with the saw is crap but I took a blade of the angle grinder and put that in it but now they have actually bought out a diamond blade.

Grout coloring is good have done a lot of it, but IMO should be as a last resort if possible.

Tony

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Just bumping some threads in the underfloor heating forum. You can now find and search for both electric underfloor heating and water underfloor heating threads. By the way, if you feel some of the threads you want to be seen at the top of the forum need to be bumped back, for the next month or so from now, feel free to do that. Although it's not usually something we allow, whilst we're going through this process of changing over forum software, we see the need for this to happen.

Reply to Regrout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.