Discuss Ram Board Protection in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

Old Mod

I've seen a new product in Travis Perkins called Ram Board,
Has anyone else seen it, tried it?
Thinking of trying it out on my next project.

Approx £45+ vat.

Ram Board is a heavy-duty, temporary floor protectionengineered for Contractors. Designed with cost and efficiency in mind; it lays out fast and is re-usable. Ram Board is non-staining and utilizes Flex-Fiber™ technology allowing for the proper curing of new floors on jobsites. Exclusive Spill Guard™ technology provides added protection against water, paint, mud, and more.

View: https://youtu.be/kinds24321s

View: https://youtu.be/O8STO93XUNw

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
Just another floor protector, much the same as the rest, or did I miss something when I watched the vids ?

O

Old Mod

Just another floor protector, much the same as the rest, or did I miss something when I watched the vids ?
No don't think u did Alan haha
But I liked the foldable edges so u can take it up walls and it states it suitable for sensitive flooring like marble.
Was just curious if anyone had tried it and wondered how reuseable it actually is.
Don't like using plastics and I've yet to actually find a self adhesive one that's actually any good.

S

StevieBoy

I reckon good old cardboard does the same - if you can get your hands on some lol.

To me, it's a bit gimmicky.

O

Old Mod

It's not cardboard!
Cardboard would leach into floor, that'll be nice on ur newly laid marble!

J

Josh Lane

I've seen a new product in Travis Perkins called Ram Board,
Has anyone else seen it, tried it?
Thinking of trying it out on my next project.

Approx £45+ vat.

Ram Board is a heavy-duty, temporary floor protectionengineered for Contractors. Designed with cost and efficiency in mind; it lays out fast and is re-usable. Ram Board is non-staining and utilizes Flex-Fiber™ technology allowing for the proper curing of new floors on jobsites. Exclusive Spill Guard™ technology provides added protection against water, paint, mud, and more.

View: https://youtu.be/kinds24321s

View: https://youtu.be/O8STO93XUNw

Hi Dan,

I saw your post recently in a Google Search.

I supply the UK builders merchants with Ram Board and can get you a free sample to try out for your marble floor and give you further instruction on the product itself and how it well help on the site.

Feel free to reach out to me:

[email protected]

M: 07506987692

Kind Regards,

Josh Lane

Ram Board UK

U

Unused Account 1

All this new stuff good ,but i used ply for ten years and pboards on a thousand jobs ,not one problem ,lol good to have amosn now and again

I

Italy

I hardly need to cover wood, marble ......, there are people who do it for me .. :).
But I like to work with cardboard on floors when I coatings.
when I go to work early in the morning, step through the streets of countries where that day's collection of cardboard on the street and take the more belli.ahahha.
however the product seen on the video above is great, congratulations to those who have had idea

W

White Room

I have something very similar and comes in handy occasionally, had it for a number of years never knew it was called Ram Board, mine has no writing on it.

Reply to Ram Board Protection in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks