Currently reading:
raimondi bullnosing machine

Discuss raimondi bullnosing machine in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
hi all, i have just done an internal travertine step with 600 by 600 tiles and have created a bullnose finish by hand using a sander and montolit sanding pads to finish it,,,looks good but have just come across a local tile company in my area renting out a raimondi bullnosing machine has anyone used this before and if so do you rate it? also how does everyone else go about creating a bullnose finish on stone?

H

hillhead

I have a lovely ensuite near finished in marble,i have to wait on joiner and plumber now so it couls be a wk or two before i get back but in it i have made 4 corner shelves and nosed them with my grinder then sander with 3 different grits of paper.
Also in same room i rounded the window boards and made the curved steps for the jacuzzi which are nosed too,real nice job but a machine for doing it would be class.

Reply to raimondi bullnosing machine in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.