Search the forum,

Discuss raimondi bullnosing machine in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
hi all, i have just done an internal travertine step with 600 by 600 tiles and have created a bullnose finish by hand using a sander and montolit sanding pads to finish it,,,looks good but have just come across a local tile company in my area renting out a raimondi bullnosing machine has anyone used this before and if so do you rate it? also how does everyone else go about creating a bullnose finish on stone?

H

hillhead

I have a lovely ensuite near finished in marble,i have to wait on joiner and plumber now so it couls be a wk or two before i get back but in it i have made 4 corner shelves and nosed them with my grinder then sander with 3 different grits of paper.
Also in same room i rounded the window boards and made the curved steps for the jacuzzi which are nosed too,real nice job but a machine for doing it would be class.

Reply to raimondi bullnosing machine in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.