Discuss prize or no prize for world cup sweep? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

ok, do you all want to donate to a cash kitty for world cup sweep? I'm not sure who'll be willing to be bursar though.

B

b30 villain

could you get one of the site sponsors to donate something small. Every time i bet for money i lose whereas when its pointless i seem to do well :lol:

W

wivers

I'm still owed 1 for the fantasy football .....Seems mr Trade Tiler has done a bunk.

O

Olz

No cash kitty IMO, but I am going to stick a tenner on which ever team I get, just for a bit of fun

D

Daz

I'm happy to go with the cash kitty option, but would like the kitty to be donated to charity if, by some freaky turn of fate, my chosen team should win.

T

Time's Ran Out

I'm happy to go with the cash kitty option, but would like the kitty to be donated to charity if, by some freaky turn of fate, my chosen team should win.

That's great cause if I'd won I was going to buy a bath board, and have a couple of £ left to stock up on coffee!
Show us the money!:lol:

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
That's great cause if I'd won I was going to buy a bath board, and have a couple of £ left to stock up on coffee!
Show us the money!:lol:
:lol:
I voted no cash kitty, but like the idea of a charity donation to winners chosen charity if there is a £ prize

Reply to prize or no prize for world cup sweep? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay