Search the forum,

Discuss Poor chap in Topps tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

I went to my local Topps Tiles today to get some adhesive, trim etc for job tmro, and there was a lady in front of me asking the young guy behind the counter about laying stone, what adhesive to use, and grout, best sealer etc and this poor guy didn't know, so i had to explain what she wanted how much and how to do the job. I must of been their 45 min getting her all the gear and explaining how to do it. Anyway when she left after spending around £400 i asked the guy how long he had worked for Topps....It was his second day and the guy who was meant to be there with him had gone home sick so he was on his own...I felt really sorry for this guy as he had no training what so ever yet, and his last job was installing cctv cameras...:lol:

E

enduro

What would the pay be like...I know you were on about £60,000 when you worked for them...LOL :lol:

Reply to Poor chap in Topps tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.