Search the forum,

Discuss Old times reality check. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jeff the tiler

All week this week I have either been tiling 200 x 100 tiles brick bond, or 300 x 300 floor tiles. it feels like i have gone back 20 years apart from the adhesive when 8 x 4 and 12 x 12 tiles were so popular. Unfortunately no round edge and I can not believe how hard I have had to work to achieve the same "yardage"!!! oops! sorry i mean metres.

I expect the next job will provencale shaped tiles or Quarries to be bedded into a screed!!!

How lucky we are currently but i am sure it will go full circle and "topaz vein" will be the next must have.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
remember these..... Image0245.jpg Image0243.jpg Image0244.jpg got to love them...lol

- - - Updated - - -

remember these..... Image0245.jpg Image0243.jpg Image0244.jpg got to love them...lol

Reply to Old times reality check. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen