Discuss No More Sleeps - World Cup is here! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Graham Bright

Its here. And I am so excited:8::8::8:

One month of annoying the women, planning our days and lives around matches, screaming, crying, laughing, praying and god knows what else.

It is here - time to party :21: :cheers2::party::79::86::14:

D

Deleted member 9966

Do you want me to edit the title of this thread so people know it's about the world cup and you get more views? :smart:

D

diamondtiling

Duran Duran have just been told that one of their songs will be used as the world cup anthem.

"His name is Rio and he watches from the stands"

:oops::ban::lol:

D

diamondtiling

One for the ladies...........

Imagine you are in Sainsburys in a queue in single file, the lady in front of you has forgotten her purse and to your dismay you find that you too have forgotten yours.
A solution is that your friend who is towards the back of the queue is offering to throw her purse to you, now you cant queue jump until the purse has actually been thrown to you, once it has you can quickly dodge the lass in front of you and confront the girl on the till.

So there you have it ladies, that's the offside rule explained in a language that you will understand..................

NOW DONT INTERRUPT ME FOR THE NEXT FOUR WEEKS, STOP ASKING SILLY QUESTIONS AND KEEP THE FRIDGE FULL OF BEER!!

:8::8:

D

Deleted member 9966

I already understood the off-side rule Dom. It's not difficult :vanish:

R

Rob Z

I've already gotten the list from my two employees fior their required days off.:lol:

These guys will do any crappy job I have for them without complaining. I'm going to let them have their days off and will pay them for the time.

I'll treat them to a case of beer each.:8: They're Latinos, so that should last to the first half of the first game. :lol:

Reply to No More Sleeps - World Cup is here! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay