Discuss No More Ply Required in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

rdmbfossa

I need to order some no more ply and get delivery to Aberdeenshire. The best price on the internet appears to be comparetiles.co.uk. I just wondered if anyone has used this company and has any positive or negative feedback? Or are there any sponsors/advertisers on this forum that would like to quote me for around 75 sheets and all the necessary fixings delivered to Aberdeenshire AB43 7EH? Thank you.

G

Gazzer

Tile Town are claiming to be the cheapest but my local supplier has vowed to beat them. Seeing as I then dont have to wait for delivery and collect its my local supplier for me.

R

rdmbfossa

Thanks, I did contact NMP directly to purchase but have received no reply. I did contact TileTown and they were helpful but they thought delivery would be around £90 because of my location, whereas comparetiles.co.uk are free delivery over £300 and my order would be over that amount. I just wondered if anyone had any experience of them before I order.

Reply to No More Ply Required in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay