Search the forum,

Discuss New Raimondi Toys... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
As twas my birthday last week I treated myself to a new washboy and pair of kneelers:thumbsup:
th_kneepadsetc039.jpg

th_kneepadsetc040.jpg

th_kneepadsetc044.jpg

th_kneepadsetc045.jpg

th_kneepadsetc041.jpg

th_kneepadsetc046.jpg

th_kneepadsetc047.jpg

th_kneepadsetc048.jpg

The washboy plastic seems equal to my Karl Dahm, but not too sure on the rollers set up - think the thin metal bar that retains the bucket sides together may well get lost in time. Built in wheels seem OK, but time will tell.
Knee pads are great - really soft and comfortable with a nice strap that wraps around the top of your calf rather than behind the knee
I'm keeping the washboy for use on light coloured grouts only, so won't be using till next week - will report back then.
Using the kneelers tomorrow, so will report back tomorrow night....

H

hillhead

I had that washboy for a couple of years.i found that the tray sits way too high in it meaning you have to put a lot more water in there! Not nice if climbing stairs etc with it.real good quality though.i like the raimondi tools.great floats and trowels etc.not forgeting wedges too.

Reaction score
Well I've now had a couple of days using the Relax knee pads.......

Rubbish:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Too narrow for my knees (no I haven't got fat knees:lol:) the side walls of the plastic front is far too narrow and consequently I am wearing them they keep twisting sideways and constantly have to be adjusted:mad2:

I will persevere for now but can see them being relegated to the top shelf in the van:prrr:

Yes...., I now know I should have gone for Alpro's Dave:lol::lol:

P

Peter

Just ordered a slant trowel, massive U notch trowel and a packet of wedges. I can see myself getting an unusual trowel fetish soon.:lol:

Reply to New Raimondi Toys... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen