Search the forum,

Discuss my little briccolina in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Ive hardly used it in the week ive owned it ,but i think my little briccolina is fab ...... its lightweight and portable,it cuts like butter (only had to cut 10 mm ceramic yet but absolutely no prob ) it seems very robust ,the design is simple yet effective ,it hardly needs much water to fill ,it only makes a little spray and thats out the front and not over the wall and to top it off there was a good wedge off the price!!! happy days :smilewinkgrin:

R

Rich

Dont you Scots like kissing each other? :smilewinkgrin:

Has anybody got a pic of the cutter?

R

Rich

Kissing !!!! thats nothing compared to what us welsh do to each other :lol:

Hahahah...We are far to posh for that sort of thing down here, a good firm hand shake and a cup of tea on the lawn for us, maybe a game of bowls.

T

Time's Ran Out

Hahahah...We are far to posh for that sort of thing down here, a good firm hand shake and a cup of tea on the lawn for us, maybe a game of bowls.

Southern softies.
I thought a little briccolina was something you had with cheese!

D

DHTiling

Good little cutter, do they still require the blade to have a locking/locating hole..? as well as the spindle hole..

W

White Room

Not if you grind the ali nib off where the blade sits, done mine and not had a problem..

W

White Room

Try Trade Tiler, he supplied me a blade for the briccolina...remember the nib will need grinding down though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to my little briccolina in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen