Currently reading:
Mirak washboy 15 quid plus postage

Discuss Mirak washboy 15 quid plus postage in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

thevinnyofoz

Hi all,

Just thought i´d let you all know that someone on Tbay is selling these Mirak washboys with metal grill and a micro fiber sponge for 15 quid plus postage. Says he´s got about 200 of them.

I bought one and used it for the first time this afternoon, I´m well happy with it. But having said that this washboy is my first one and the first one i´ve ever used but in my opinion far better than a sponge.

Just thought i´d let you know seeing as it´s so inexpensive.

:thumbsup:

H

hillhead

My KarlDahm bucket split on the bottom within the first 4weeks:mad2: have patched it up and it works OK, but I have been buying the Mirak sponge boards for about 4quids delivered and they are spot on, well worth it!!:hurray:
How'd you do that ??? was it your fault or design fault?? if the latter i'm sure you could claim for new one:drool5:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Mirak washboy 15 quid plus postage in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.