Search the forum,

Discuss Media Gallery in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmmmm there's 37 haha
Yes you're right lol

I didn't count I must be honest. And I had 35+ tabs open at the time and couldn't stop what I was doing.

Says here how many there is in the sidebar...

Screen Shot 2015-05-27 at 23.06.31.png

O

Old Mod

Yes you're right lol

I didn't count I must be honest. And I had 35+ tabs open at the time and couldn't stop what I was doing.

Says here how many there is in the sidebar...

View attachment 60981
Oh no,no problem I know you're busy. I just found it a bit difficult to navigate and wasn't sure if I'd done it correctly.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's working fine. Import at 56% taking a while but if you look in the Media area you'll see the photo's being added now. Some from 2008! Wow. This system should get them seen a lot lot more than the old one which was awkward and they weren't all in one place.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, albums, pictures, comments and everything else is now imported and it's working fine and it didn't break the forum, which is always a bonus.

You might want to go check your settings for your albums and whatnot and make sure they're how you'd like them to be ongoing.

Reply to Media Gallery in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen