Search the forum,

Discuss Main things needed for a website in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

Falcone

My mates brother is going to make a website for our tiling business.

What main things should we put on our website. obviously a gallery is a must. I saw Wivers one and thought the map on the home page was a great idea :thumbsup: might do this myself.

what other things do you guys have?

thanks in advance.

R

Raja

website is the way forward have not got 1 at present but things r in the pipe line for march hopefully market my self on the world wide web as you said a gallery is definately a must must

G

Grace'sDad

...boobies!

Seriously -
gallery / links to your suppliers (looks professional) / hints & advice / outline of types of tiling / contact details / case histories?

Best advice - find a site you like, and without copying it - copy!

F

Fekin

Sexy women is always a good idea.

Pictures of different tiles as a guide to ideas and setouts etc.

Explainations of why we use propper adhesives and not the B&Q crap that we often find people have bought for us :lol:

J

Jimmy Boy

What is the cost of hosting a website?

I am building one on Bravenet.com, it's free but your site gets advert banners from their sponsers at the top of page.
Been using it though to test out my web pages as I mess about building it.

T

tileform

Certainly did

This website is easy to set up - it does it all for you

Cheap too - you can get email for 2quid a month

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

Reply to Main things needed for a website in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen