Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for Opinions in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com.

Ttt1601

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Wickes have no vetting process, if you are willing to work for what they will to pay (well below what I would consider standard rate) then they will let you loose. I've seen some shockers by wickes and doubt they will do anything about this, if she has already paid she will have one hell of a fight on her hands. I've replaced a couple of wickes installs and this is the kind of quality I've seen. One luckily the customer hadn't paid yet so wickes negotiated a deal in regards to sending the sanitary ware back, the other it had been 9 months of fighting and the customer still hadent got a penny back and paid me to rip it out and replace it, luckily they had another bathroom to use other wise their while downstairs would of been ruined as the guy had put a FLAT price of ply down with a drain in the middle and no tanking as a shower base. Something does need to be done to stop this kind of thing. Wickes have since asked me to do installs for them. I won't repeat my response in from of such gentleman hahaha

Reply to Looking for Opinions in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen