Discuss Looking at city and guilds via Able Dartford and also to work alongside a tiler today gain experience 2days per week in the Tilers Looking for Work - Post Details Here area at TilersForums.com | UK Tiling Forum

R

ryan78

-
What member type are you?
Currently on an official Tiling Course (NVQ / SVQ/ City and Guilds etc)
Looking into a city and guilds 6 week course to complete and then a start in this trade. Would like to work for/with and experienced tiler 2 days a week leading to more..labouring and learning etc not expecting much of a wage just the on-site experience..

have completed a 4 day course a few years back for diy mostly so have some knowledge..

have worked in the building trade previously so hands on experience I have..

any help guidance would be appreciated

ryan

Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reactions
5,267 27
What member type are you?
DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Hiya Ryan,

Well done on completing a course. AbleSkills are good guys.

Have you tried a few local tilers to guage their reactions?

How old (young?) are you? Apprenticeship schemes are about to be announced by the government with incentives for employers. Age 16 - 25 there are meant to be a few incentives for companies. But over that age I'm not too sure yet.

I'm guessing if you worked on a site beforehand you're over 25? lol

Reply to Looking at city and guilds via Able Dartford and also to work alongside a tiler today gain experience 2days per week in the Tilers Looking for Work - Post Details Here area at TilersForums.com

New Threads (Sitewide)

Top Bottom

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.