• Thread starter J Sid
  • Start date
  • Replies 20
  • Views 4K
Search the forum,

Discuss Like Button Playing Up in the Suggestion Box area at TilersForums.com.

J

J Sid

Been happening for 2 or 3 weeks now and really starting to **** me off.
Almost everytime I try and like or unlike a post I get this page pop up
wp_ss_20151217_0001.png
When you hit the button nothing happens and it still doesn't 'like' the post. So I hit the back button and the thread I was reading gets marked as read.
Is it only me having this problem?

Upvote 0
I

Ian

I had hellish problems with the forum when the software first changed over, it was almost unusable. It seems that there are different issues for different phone/tablet types. Fortunately, everything seems to have been OK for a while for me, it must be the phone software. What phone are you using @JulianSidney ?

O

Old Mod

I had hellish problems with the forum when the software first changed over, it was almost unusable. It seems that there are different issues for different phone/tablet types. Fortunately, everything seems to have been OK for a while for me, it must be the phone software. What phone are you using @JulianSidney ?
It's a windows phone Bri.

J

J Sid

Due to have a OS upgrade to Windows 10 so hopefully will be ok then , as windows 10 works fine on tablet and laptop

J

J Sid

I'd rather put up with it then get a phone made using slave labour and make the company Extortionate profits :)

Reply to Like Button Playing Up in the Suggestion Box area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen