Search the forum,

Discuss last time I get let down by a plumber... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
This time I've been embarrassed whilst I'm away in manchester by leaving my plumber to simply call in and fit a toilet and sink and re attach a radiator. Im in the christie with me mam having chemo. I dont need this shy yt so come september ill hopefully be on a plumbing course.

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
Well its the final treatment before we have a scan to see whats gan on. Been dealing with it for some time now. Just never said nowt. All down to **** if anyone wants to know.

Multi trade...dunno. more like just to ensure im proficient in moving radiators, sinks, etc. Concentrate on the tiling...but to be honest back home bathrooms is all I did and advertised. My best mate was my plumber and he laboured for me and vice versa so I can do a full bathroom just not very quick.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
There's a saying Cam - If you want owt doing......

Hope your mum's on the mend mate :thumbsup:

P

Pebbs

Sorry to hear this Cam, hope your mum is coping ok with her treatment, and it all turns out good on the work and mum front.

God Bless

Lynn

Reply to last time I get let down by a plumber... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen