Search the forum,

Discuss Kerakoll Tena flex,..thoughts? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

I tried a bag today to see if it lived up to the hype....apart from sounding like a deluxe sanitary towel I was impressed, it did what it said. Going over a wide window I had no need to batten up, there was no slip whatsoever. It's a bit pricey at £30 a 20kg bag but apparently this is offset by the fact that you get twice as much metreage per bag (takes about 7-8 litres of water to mix a 20kg bag). I won't be converting from Tilemaster addy, but I will use it again.

T

Time's Ran Out

I have never tried it but at that price I'am unlikely to be converted when by mixing fast set weber a bit thicker you get the same result or keep some batons on standby.
£30 for 20kg !

D

Dougs Third Go

I have never tried it but at that price I'am unlikely to be converted when by mixing fast set weber a bit thicker you get the same result or keep some batons on standby.
£30 for 20kg !
there are times when a rapid set isn't what you want though TJ. And if it goes twice as far as a normal 20kg bag that cuts it down to £15 equivalent, which, imo, isn't that expensive.

Reply to Kerakoll Tena flex,..thoughts? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen