Search the forum,

Discuss JOTM Record Entries? in the Job of the Month Competition (JOTM) area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Some nice works there.these competitions are a bit tough in my opinion especially towards those has no opportunity to get the clients with expensive tiles.on the other hand it's still nice to see others works and hook up the community and surely you see details if you know what you re looking for even on cheaper projects.cheers

A good job is a good job in its own merit. Doesn't matter about the cost of the tiles.
I tried entering twice this month. Not allowed (grumpy face @Dan) but here's
What it was:

Those white tiles are £8psm. Treat it for what it is mate but of fun to showcase your work.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Its been mehtioned in the past.Im sure its still a concern to some now. But! I think 20 entries plus is what it needs. If the turn out is high there is more chance of variety.
Only when this competition can grow to a point if being categorised can we get rid if apprehensions on entering.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Can u add a star to the Tag, like the World Cup winners get?
Probably mate yeah. Only because I'm awesome. I'll have to configure the usergroups though when I get more time. If phils won it 4 times; that's 4 new usergroups I need to make. Or three and edit the current one rather. Maybe add some logo or something to the JOTY then too.

O

Old Mod

Probably mate yeah. Only because I'm awesome.

Yes, we know u are Dan!:D

king-033.gif

Reactions: Dan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to JOTM Record Entries? in the Job of the Month Competition (JOTM) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen