Search the forum,

Discuss iPad Pro 9.7 bundle for work in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com.

B

Blunt Tool

I just got a new toy! I found a Samsung Galaxy TabPro S for an absolute steal.
They have the new Galaxy Book coming out soon, and this one I'm using has the sAMOLED 12" screen which is brilliant and a proper keyboard.
Windows 10 is taking some getting used to though!
Are you going to start taking it to quotes or do you do that already?

O

One Day

Are you going to start taking it to quotes or do you do that already?

Not really. The complexity of recent jobs means that I'm trying to sort orders, technical queries etc all day and there's only so much I can do with a Note4 and my googled drive! I always quote after meeting the potential client, but I suppose now I can quickly do it anytime :)

B

Blunt Tool

I see CTD was one of the companies hacked and held to ransom today. They were writing old school sales and receipts today all computers off! Won't be opening any of their emails they've sent me then!!!

Reply to iPad Pro 9.7 bundle for work in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley