Search the forum,

Discuss Info on a tiling course found in Glasgow in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

del

All

I have found a courses in Glasgow , Company called siteskills , based in Johnstone Paisley

Anyone ever heard of them, or used them

Dont want to dive right in and sign up without any feedback, I phoned them and they charge £375 a week , They said I would probably be looking at doing a 2 week course

I also phoned the people at NETT , is a 4 day course long enough to give you the confidence and skills you need

Any info much appreciated

Cheers

G

grumpygrouter

Welcome to the forum Del. Loads of posts on here regarding NETT, just type North East in the search box to see what comes up. I have never heard of the place in Glasgow. I did a 4 week course at PTS Warrington. I Personally felt that I would not have been confident to go out and be paid for tiling after the first 2 weeks but at the end of 4 I felt much better. People learn at different speeds. It all depends how quick you can pick things up - this can depend how well you are taught also - so only you can decide how long a course you do. Whatever you do, don't rush into making a decision. I travelled from Nairn to Warrington just to check out what they did. I signed up the same day and feel it was money well spent. I have made enough money so far to more than cover the cost of the course soafter taking into account travel and accommodation, I am some way to being "in profit".

Good luck on whichever course you choose.

Grumpy

D

DHTiling

Nett has a good name along with the other courses advertised on here...good luck on your course which ever you choose.........dave..

Reply to Info on a tiling course found in Glasgow in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen