Search the forum,

Discuss I'm new. Be my online friend? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

ausparamount

Hey guys, my name is Matthew. I'm from Queensland, Australia.
I'm so impressed with the enthusiasm and quality of advice on the forum. Just thought I'd say hi, seeing that I signed up.

My life story you ask?..... sure!!
I'm 22. Just quit tiling, after 4 years. I'm under the impression meterage rate around my town isn't really high enough. I ended up getting so frustrated with my employers putting no emphasis on quality. :mad2:
I think I may move over to electrical, something that is more regulated for quality. But don't be too sad; I still tile quite often. I'm sure you'll see me around the forums.
I'm really interested in natural stone, and it's surprisingly uncommon here. I've never even seen a monolithic gloss stone floor. (apart from shopping centres)

I'm sorry for talking your ear off.
Goodnight, talk soon.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard mate. Thanks for the intro, we have a few Aussies on here and we have a bidding Australian tile forum too. :)

Really nice to hear u care about quality, gutted to hear your considering swapping trades as a result. Could you not go self employed and care for your own customers?

And it's strange to hear stone isn't used much there! Though I guess we use it a lot here because we get it from other local parts of Europe.

Stick around. :)

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

Reply to I'm new. Be my online friend? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen