Search the forum,

Discuss I Was In Homebase Yesterday in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Matt

I was in HomeBase yesterday with the Mrs and as I am always working, I scouted the prices on tiles etc :lol: While I was checking prices, I took a walk down the adhesive isle! No wonder so many people buy ready made crap!! There was boat loads of ready made grout, floor tile adhesive, grout and addy mix! Then I got to the powdered, well, I passed a bag or two I think LMFAO. I couldn't believe it! I really understand why sooooooo many customers buy it as they push it so hard it is unreal!

Also, I noticed they sell 6ft trims instead of 8ft. Is this common?? They were the crappest trims I had ever seen and they cost a fortune!!!

Reply to I Was In Homebase Yesterday in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.