Discuss I think I may have sorted out the phone keypad smilies in the Suggestion Box area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
This might not work on all devices. So the fallback is the smilie face / emoji icon in the text styling bar, as usual.

But you should find that on most devices, you can now use your phone keypad smilies in posts!

Can you confirm you can see these, and then test a reply for me please.

โŒจ๏ธ๐Ÿ’พ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ’„๐ŸŽฉโ›“๏ธ๐Ÿ”จ๐Ÿ”—๐Ÿ–Š๏ธ๐Ÿ”จโš™๏ธ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“ฎ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ•‘๐Ÿ•›๐Ÿ“ฅ๐Ÿ—ก๏ธ๐Ÿ’ˆ๐Ÿ”“๐Ÿ“ฃ๐ŸŒ›๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ—ก๏ธ๐ŸŒ›๐Ÿ’ˆ๐Ÿ“ฎ๐ŸŒ›๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ—ก๏ธ
[automerge]1567793510[/automerge]
If you could convert those smilies into words, I think it would read as kinky...?

๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿค๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ”—โ›“๏ธ๐Ÿ”—โ›“๏ธ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Upvote 0
J

J Sid

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ–•โ›ต. . . . .
[automerge]1567795526[/automerge]
Yes they work on Nokia ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
๐Ÿ‘บ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿค–๐Ÿค˜

Working perfect on my Motorola 8000s ๐Ÿ˜น

Reply to I think I may have sorted out the phone keypad smilies in the Suggestion Box area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks